Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Supernatural and Astral Travelling.

buI am not really a fan of new age movements and cults who believes in bewildered claims of the supernatural. But what I want to share now is my experience with another world that happens in my sleep. It is up to you whether you want to believe it or not but this is my real experience in another world. This always happen when I was asleep.

Sometimes, when I was asleep, there is an extremely rapid movement in my body and i felt that I was being lifted up from my body. At that point of time, the place was so dark that i could barely see anything there was once I dreamt of almost falling into the pit of hell and i thought that I was already dead which seems impossible in every sense. Except with the fact that my apartment went tumbling down or I got poisoned without knowing that I am already dead. It was scary isnt it.. Sometimes, i feel like I am going to heaven with the angels welcoming me. I could even hear sonds whcih scares me alot.

However, the most amazing part is that you are actually given a choice whether you want to wake up at tha point of time. Sometimes, I consciously think that I should get out of this world by waking up but it is hard to do so. It was usually until I manage to go extremely near the place and woke up. This could be due to the fact that the soul is connected with the body when you are still alive. This is what i read from some stories about astral travelling, i am not sure if it could be verified.

But whenever I woke up from the recurring dreams, i always feel fresh and seems to be free from grudges. Cuz in normal dreams, you would not feel as fresh as this. its soo amazing isnt it!! Some people may say that I am actually dissturbed by the devil but i don't think so. To me, its just my wonderful experience in the supernatural world!!

No comments: