Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TRUTH ABOUT ME

I want to speak out all my troubles...
but I doubt anyone will listen to me..

HELP ME!!!
I am drowning..

SAVE ME!!!
I am lost..

LISTEN TO ME!!!
I can't speak...

ARRRGHHHHHH!!!!!
FUCK IT!!!
I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

I thought I am strong... I can handle everything..
in fact, I am really weak..

I say... I don't care..
In fact, I really CARE..

I say... I am smart..
In fact, I can't do anything...

I say... I am a good boy..
In fact, I am actually a really bad boy..

I say... I am really smart at doing something..
In fact, I don't know how to do it...

yes, I have agood future..
In fact, I am feeling empty inside...

yes, I have everything.. (almost)
In fact, I miss something I really important...

yes, I am handsome and cute
In fact, I am just as cute and handsome just like anyone else...

Why am i writing this.. just like someone in the middle of a sinking ship...

nothing spiritual... nothing personal... nothing to do with you..

I bare with THIS PROBLEM for ages... Its only now that I just can't take it...

No comments: