Thursday, June 07, 2007

Kicked out!!!

Oh Geez... I can't believe that I got kicked out of my house today but not really in a literal sense... Its just that the aunty told me that she did not want me in the house anymore and told me to find a house by next sem... she told me that she doesnt wanna go into the homestay business anymore.. She got pretty sick and tired of it..

But i am actually not too sure about the credibility of her argument... Cuz i sometimes found that she lies at times... Telling me that there will be no more open house a few times and only recently that she keeps her promise and i actually want my ex-housemate's room abd did by best to clean my room but i didnt get it... Geeez... It makes me thik that tidying up my room is a pure waste of time...

yeah.. Perhaps i got kicked out of the house for some other reasons.. i dunno.. maybe grudging my for my past misdeeds which didnt happen now... well. i dunno.. now the exams are coming and i still have to find for a new home... oh now!!Well... thats all for today.. byezzz

No comments: