Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My stupid past...

As most CCSS people should know... There used to be a high profile case regarding me and this gal you should know who?? When i think back, I can't believe that we are all sooo childish... I really feel like laughing at myself and its's really stupid...

yeah, I bet you won't believe this... I asked her to be my girlfriend one day but in the end i took back my word... You may ask me why?? Cuz i feel so insecure but i really loved her that time.. But i think that it's really stupid... something that doesn't make sense... Normal people like you won't do such a thing... haha...

Yeah, i made her cry at least three times... i once told her not to call me too much and she cried and really got a big fight on the phone... and Wow... i can't believe i am fighting with a gal over da phone... ARRRGHHHH!!!

My relationship is good.. i never visit her when she was doing her prefect duty... what a bad boy i am...

When my relationship with her was super bad.. her friend told me to buy chocolates for her for Valentine's Day cuz she wanted me to do so and i foolishly did... I wrap the merci chocolate on a piece of wraping paper and gave it to her the next day... When i saw her, i quicky gave it to her and her face was kinda furious... i dunno y?? When i asked her at night... she told me why i gave her chocolates... OMG!!! I can't believe that i am fooled... Oh geez... hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Gals, i know you will hate me for writing this...that's why perhaps because of that, maybe she cursed me because of these things... i am doomed not having a g/f for years... not even a b/f... if i found one, the gals are usually sooo below standard... not that i m trying to insult... i juz can't get the gal that i want... they r either so demanding, bad fashion, unkemp hair and very jealous... juz can't take it... And i really got a bad blind date once...

geez.. exams are in two days time and i m writing something stupid like this... can't believe that i am wasting my time... but if that is the situation now... i definitely won't be that foolish..

No comments: