Friday, September 28, 2007

Cliques are Bad!!

I hate cliques!!!
And i never have one in my life...
Can't understand why??
Well, the main problem is that they are just a bunch of exclusive people who are only talking among themselves and no to anyone else. But the worst thing, If you wanna join a clique or a group, you should conform to their believes or you could get kicked out and they will kiss your ass goodbye!!!

I have many bad experiences with them and I hate people who loves to clique...T Ihey are simply unfriendly and I can't tolerate this kind of behaviour... Yes!! I am sometime bullied with the same group of people whenI was young.. and yes!! I hate it!! That cold be the reason why I feel like quitting INDOSS cuz simply they are ran by an unknowingly bunch of clique which dominates everything and leaves no room for discussion among other members..

In fact, I hve loads of good friends and they never clique... In fact, all my very good friends are never good friends wih each other... Thats how Cliqueless I am!!!

5 comments:

Hari Simaguen said...

Hi Stefan..
where are you?
Haven't seen you for ages man...

haha... what do you mean by doing some useless things...

I invite you.. no,, I dare you to do something useful then =D

Vahn said...

Yo Stefan. I hate cliques as well man. The first time I started to go class in SG, I practically have n friends in my class. This is due to the fact that Im the only indo in the class. Being the a Chinese guy that doesnt speak Chinese, but Malay, I was shunned by the Cipurs and the Malays in my class. It was stressful man. So, stressful that i Began to skip classes. Anyway, I hate cliques. I can blend in with diffrent ones, I think, but I just dont like it when they
have the wrong values.

Vahn said...

Also, not to forget that some of this club is sometimes just a tool for some poeple to be cool. Hey, how rythmic is that? Tool to be cool. Well, they wanted to be the Prez of something or they wanted to be recognized by being the most social person around as they are the prez of a social club. Its also possible that they use this club as a gimmick to make look for gf or bf. They fronted a gimmicky values and mission statement that sometimes they dont even understend it themselves. Then came along people that understands these values well and try to enforce those values, but will get shunned by the prez n the community just because those are the flowery words they put up to get the approval for the club. I dont know. Its just a big maybe. At least, thats what I experinced anyway.

sexc bitch said...

Stefan u don't run shit, the only thing u run is people away from ur punk asss. Tha'ts why no one likes u because u want every one to like u back but hey, I read a lil bite of ur complaints about cliques and i knoe already uzz a dum ass slow ass wanna be in a clique ass pussy ass no one like u ass lame ass sucka ass desperate ass nigga. So do me a favor mater of fact do us all a favor get ur facts straight and then shut the fuck up bitch. Get a life Hoe.

sexc bitch said...

Jamesa Maria Gonzalez Is the sexiest bitch alive. people fall out when she walk pass!!!!