Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Confession

Alot of people don't believe in love in first sight... Despite of what people say about it, I am a strong believer in it... They say that love needs a very long and arduous process of continuous selection and communication... Well, enough of what people think about it... Let me tell you my point of view... Yeah, first impression is the most lasting impression...

Theres this cute gal from Uniprep, my foundation school in Jakarta, when i saw her the first time, I suddenly fell in love with her...I am not sure why?? I am in the april intake but she is in the June intake, we are not in the same class... ='( Lets call her by the initial, M. You may not argue that it is just a crush... But if it is merely a crush, i won't be thinking of her until now... It has been months since the last time i saw... I really miss her alot... Seriously... The only thing that I want is to see her again...

I always wanna get to know her better... Whenever, I got the opportunity to do so, I was trembling so hard that i could barely talk especially when she was with her friends... I was so afraid that the smartest thing (actually its stupid) to do is to ignore her and only say hi to her when she is alone... Furthermore, theres a guy who is trying really hard to get to close with her and but they r just too shy to say the truth... hahaha... So, i back off and stay out of their way...

But I can feel theres this strange feeling... I really think that she likes me... I dunno is she still likes me now... It just feels different when i see her... i dunno why??

I am not sure whether I will have the chance to meet her to say I LOVE U... Only time will tell... I really wanna make her the luckiest woman in Indonesia, thats my dream.... I really thank God that i am able to track her friendster account and MSN... At least i still have a bit of chance to do so... If I succeed, i will be the luckiest man of earth and never to regret again for my decision to study in Jakarta for a year...

If you know who u r...

I wanna say

I LOVE U!!!!

No comments: