Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whats Wrong With ME!!!

My life have not been good these days. In reviewing myself for the past few months, I have been doing alot of useless things on the internet which practically didn't change my life at all. I just dn't know how to have a headstart for my studies. It may sound ridiculous to you guys but i am still on a holiday mood for the past few months. How Lazy I am, Can you guys imagine that!!

Not the typical UWA student, studying used to be pastime but now is a heavy blunder for me. I just hate studying these days, but who doesnt anyway, at least you guys still do abot of revision but i have not beeen doing so since the start of the semester and my studies are falling behind. Especially now when all my projects are piling up like mad!! I was so infuriated by that and that bloody EBS where i have to hand it work every week. Come on, can you make my life easier!! But people will always say, Life is hard!!! thats the only thing that people can say but thats fact. whats more irritating is that it is the only thing that they can say... hihi.. sounds bad...

Look, I have 2 essays to hand in top weeks time, its really driving me mad!! Please God!!! Can you don't let me go down like this. Please eliminate all the lack of discipline and indifference that i currently have. I am suffering from those diseases now. By the way, i feel much better after saying this and GOD!! Please help me pass my EBS!!

For all i know, since I am able to take the unites that I like... I would be able to do much better next year!! and yoohoo... My goal for next year... NO MORE MATH!!! Thats my goal.. And God, Thanks for the miracle that you gave me by giving my Accounting unit a pass... but please God!!

OK!! Now, i don't have to be proud of being the lazy asshole again.. From now on, i am going to work hard in everything I do.. Here's my plan for next week. One hour of EBS everyday, One Chapter of management everyday, Two Chapter of Macros everyday, finish evry tute questions and attend consultations for ITL!!!

thats it... My vision of success came back again and would like to thank God for that... By the way, My blog is always my best friend in this earth... But God is my best friend in both the earth and the terrestrial world...

No comments: