Monday, September 10, 2007

Spending my birthday....

I was quite in a dilemma on where to spend my birthday... There are two choices that i have... Having a gathering n the city with most of my friends or inside the church camp in Yanchep...It was actually a tough decision to consider... In fact, it took me weeks to think about it...

But in the end, I chose to go to Yanchep instead... Cuz, I am in a dire need to get out of the Perth metropolitan area... I need to go somewhere totally different and far from the city... Basically to find the real Australia that i have been looking for all my life... Besides, there are only one sermon in the camp which is a good thing for me... hihi.... The games have loads of games and we practically go there just to have fun... I saw some of the pictures and it looks really nice... and yeah... theres a beach there...yahoo!!! I can swim and enjoy the natural surroundings...

TIME TO GET WET!!!

Or should i smuggle some beer for me to get pissed!!! hihihihi
cuz there willl definitely be no beer provided...
hahahahaha...
juz kidding...

1 comment:

dacip said...

Yo fan...

siap2 dikerjain di Yanchep yah hehehehehehe....

GBU bro,

d4c1p